Players/Wonderkids to buy for Blue Squar Premier side?

Nicoldinho

Reaction score
Just need players for my Darlington FC side. I have 5m to spend. All positions needed

Nahh bought a player from Darlington in my Southampton season, he was worth 4 mil for some reason so thought id risk it and buy him, turns out he is a very talented CF :)

I payed 5 mil for him because they rejected my bid of 4 mil. I was 2nd in Premier League with southampton at the time and im always tempted to buy some wonderkids

Your title is misleading. It says Blue Square Premier when you obviously are playing in the Premier League. What season are you in?

No i was playing with Southampton but the Darlington job was offered so i took it for a New Challenge! Darlington are still in the Blue Square Premier

What year are you in? Cause that makes a big difference to what players people will recommend.

Darlington is in the BSP and you have a 5mil transfer budget? but anyways, I dont think any wonderkids would want to play at the BSP. The best thing you can do is try sign the best players in League 2, or some Fringe players in League 1. See if someone wants to sign with you!