yaniv297

Reaction score
Hello, I play as Real Sociedad, 4th season. Here's my team:

Handanovic
De Scigilio - Inigo Martinez - Bellusci - Clyne
Marrone - Isco
El Shaarawy - Maher - Griezmann
Abel Hernandez

Subs: Bravo, Munoz, Augo, Illarramendi, Badelj, Yttergard Jenssen, Pedro (from Barcelona), Vladimir Weiss, Prieto Lukaku, Ibarbo.

I'm trying to make certain players learn new positions. I did it all the time in FM12 and it worked well. But here no matter how much I try, nothing happens.
I've been training Clyne to be a natural LB for ages, he plays there all the time, but he still isn't a natural.
Same for Isco and Maher as CMs, Bellusci as RB (for versatility), Pedro as LAM, Griezmann as CAM.

What am I doing wrong? why won't they learn their new positions?

Hello, I play as Real Sociedad, 4th season. Here's my team:

Handanovic
De Scigilio - Inigo Martinez - Bellusci - Clyne
Marrone - Isco
El Shaarawy - Maher - Griezmann
Abel Hernandez

Subs: Bravo, Munoz, Augo, Illarramendi, Badelj, Yttergard Jenssen, Pedro (from Barcelona), Vladimir Weiss, Prieto Lukaku, Ibarbo.

I'm trying to make certain players learn new positions. I did it all the time in FM12 and it worked well. But here no matter how much I try, nothing happens.
I've been training Clyne to be a natural LB for ages, he plays there all the time, but he still isn't a natural.
Same for Isco and Maher as CMs, Bellusci as RB (for versatility), Pedro as LAM, Griezmann as CAM.

What am I doing wrong? why won't they learn their new positions?

They cant get natural at it. Natural is the positions that they have played all of their life, therefor cannot learn to play a position naturally.

They can... in FM12 with fulham I had Kovacic and Sigurroson learn CM, Santon LB, Wilshere AMR and a few more.
It also happens in real life (like Mascherano to CB in Barca), and there's a possibility in the game. why not?

In my save game, Mascherano being natural at RB position, what a waste =.=

Yep, in FM12 many became natural with training.

FM13 seems to be much slower. I trained Luke Murphy to play as DM, he was MC with DM as greenish, he shows as DM, MC after a year.