Syvertsen

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm in a season with the danish team "Brøndby". When i search after players they wont appear?
I have searched Samuel Holmén, Sebastian Leto, Martin Ericsson and they wont show? There is many other players there dosn't appear to'o. If i start a new season with Brøndby it will show them. But i wont start a new because i wont start over.

Thank! :)
Syvertsen..

Are you sure its not down to having the leagues that they are in turned on to View or Playable?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Sorry.. What I mean is that.. are you sure its not down to that they are in leagues that you have turned off.

Im not sure, but i think so. If it is, how can i turn them on IN the game? :)

I'm not 100% sure though mate, just wait for someone else to reply and see if they know :)

You can't 'turn them on' in a game, only when you start a new game. It is maybe possible to use FMRTE to add them to your current game but then you should ask someone who knows more about it.

You can't 'turn them on' in a game, only when you start a new game. It is maybe possible to use FMRTE to add them to your current game but then you should ask someone who knows more about it.

thanks, but dont know who knows more about it :D

Last edited:
1) what leagues do you have loaded?
2) what database size did you load?

if you try and search for a player using the search function and just typing in his name, alot of the time (if they are quite unkown players, they will not appear, you need to find them (scout) them first, scouting knowledge of your club plays a large part in this too)

that could possibly be the reason, what you need to do is go directly into the team that the player plays for and do what you need to do from there...

if you have for eg: 1 or 2 nations loaded and a small database, there is a big chance these players would not have been loaded... :D