Players worried by lack of discipline?

taxgaming

Reaction score
Greetings,

I've had this problem when playing as Real Madrid in my first season. Multiple players complaining about lack of discipline when none of my players have been sent off or even had yellow cards. I've checked the online manual and it hasn't really helped me.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Thanks and kind regards,

are players skipping practice, or are a few of them unhappy about lack of playing time?

None have moaned about lack of playing time and morale is still very high throughout the team. I rotate quite alot. None have skipped practice either. Confusing indeed!

give them fines if they play bad or get red cards that should help

i have the same problem, they want a team meeting but i don't know have to arrange one....

(H)samr problem with me, i think you just gotta be stricter when you're giving you half time speeches or at the press conferences. it didnt do anything so far though, i'll let you know when i see something changing.

maybe your commiting too much fouls but theres no cards ?

same here. the problem happened if ur player gets sent off in the previous match and u din take any action against the player.

Yeah, I got the same problem too. But after 2 weeks my player apologize for his comment about that lack of discipline. Maybe it's caused by the team talk and the action after the match.
Just my opinion tough...:p

Always wondered about this. You get them winging if you fine em though.
I always issue warnings

you can ask a "senior" player to arrange a team meetin interact then it shud be there or offer new contracts to the unhappy ones maybe?

I'm with Man City and a group of players have reacted to the way I talk to them at halftime and full time.
"Worried of managers lack..."

On occasions the team get a lot of yellow cards...I issue them a warning if they get a red card. Don't know if I should fine them the next team - Never tried either..

I first issue a warning and if the player stills gets a red card after that then I fine them but if they get a red card in an important game they I fine them straight away.............works well for me as the players accept their punishment without saying anything

I've thought in the past that this problem might also be caused if you don't punish players who have games with a rating below 6. If they do it with any regularity you have to warn them. Cause I've had the same problem despite always being good about warning/fining for red cards.

is there anything to do if you suggest a player practice a move and he refuses?

Maybe try and hire staff with a higher attribute for level of discipline?

Are you sure you haven't fined one player, and then when another booking comes up for another play, gave him lighter punishement.

Because they can get mardy if you fine them, but not another player :)

Yeah, I think it's when one of your player's sent off and no action's taken.

1st season with spurs, a few had this complaint, then Luca Modric puts in a transfer request when i'm 2nd in the league and through to the 2nd round of the champions league o_0
needless to say i rejected the request - maybe that'll show some discipline

i've also tried hiring coaches with higher levels of discipline, see if that changes anything

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:39 PM ----------

how do you know/check if players are skipping training?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

are players skipping practice, or are a few of them unhappy about lack of playing time?

how do yo know/check if they are skipping training?