Players worried by lack of discipline?

Worried for no reason?

In first season of Man Utd game, just reached January. Some of my more experienced players, including vice-captain Ferdinand, actually became unhappy because of "lack of dicipline" before the league even kicked off!

I figured I'd wear them down, and I have... sort of. My performances have been good. 1st pos in the league with 8p margin to 2nd, no warnings of fines for yellow or red cards (because on press conferances I've told I like a little temprature to the fixtures), I've slammed my team for poor performances on team talks, have warned some of the players who's underperforming on training (if my physio reports that gary neville have trained badly I'll let it slip as he's old an on his way out, but if some 19 year old reserve player don't perform I'll warn with not having a future at the club and if first team players who's not been matched too hard underperform I'll warn on place on team.), and the result is that I've been able to not have the worry for lack of dicipline spread. Ferdinand, Brown and Hargreaves was unhappy, and they've all handled it different. Ferdinand is publicly worried and thefore unhappy. (unh) Brown is just worried, and considering his options (sit) while Hargreaves don't want to enter contract negotiations so I've agreed to try and find him a new club. (no massive loss, got plenty of MC's)

But don't understand why those 3 got unhappy, or why they handled it different, or how long it will take to resolve issues with them.

In first season of Man Utd game, just reached January. Some of my more experienced players, including vice-captain Ferdinand, actually became unhappy because of "lack of dicipline" before the league even kicked off!

I figured I'd wear them down, and I have... sort of. My performances have been good. 1st pos in the league with 8p margin to 2nd, no warnings of fines for yellow or red cards (because on press conferances I've told I like a little temprature to the fixtures), I've slammed my team for poor performances on team talks, have warned some of the players who's underperforming on training (if my physio reports that gary neville have trained badly I'll let it slip as he's old an on his way out, but if some 19 year old reserve player don't perform I'll warn with not having a future at the club and if first team players who's not been matched too hard underperform I'll warn on place on team.), and the result is that I've been able to not have the worry for lack of dicipline spread. Ferdinand, Brown and Hargreaves was unhappy, and they've all handled it different. Ferdinand is publicly worried and thefore unhappy. (unh) Brown is just worried, and considering his options (sit) while Hargreaves don't want to enter contract negotiations so I've agreed to try and find him a new club. (no massive loss, got plenty of MC's)

But don't understand why those 3 got unhappy, or why they handled it different, or how long it will take to resolve issues with them.

Be more ruthless in your team talks. Especially at home. If you are playing a weaker team at home, tell them that you expect a win. If you don't, show your anger.

Call on players who have been underperforming to up the ante, or face an axe from the first-team squad.

It's just about slamming that cane a bit more firmly to gain discipline that will quell the fears and anxieties that may be clouding over the dressing room.

Be more aggressive.

i solve it by editing my current tactic
i changed all the hard tackle to normal tackle
soon after that cesc came to apologize