Players You Have Been Able to Sign on Beta

theclash

Reaction score
Which players have you been able to sign so far in your saves?

Surprisingly, as Chelsea I was able to pick up Raheem Sterling for £35 million, Koulibaly for £28 million and Bazoer £19 million.

Hopefully, Sterling will not be 'available' for transfer on the full game due to the fact he is one of their best players.

Surprisingly, as Chelsea I was able to pick up Raheem Sterling for £35 million, Koulibaly for £28 million and Bazoer £19 million.

Hopefully, Sterling will not be 'available' for transfer on the full game due to the fact he is one of their best players.
Lacazette £28 Million, Lemar £28 Million+ instalments, Lafont for £3.8 Million + instalments and Ryan Sessegnon for free. Icardi is always offered for £37 Million by his agent.

Ryan Sessegnon for free.

What were his wage demands like? Because I approached to sign him & his agent was asking for £15k a week with it increasing to £40k after 10 games, and then he ended talks when I tried to renegotiate.

What were his wage demands like? Because I approached to sign him & his agent was asking for £15k a week with it increasing to £40k after 10 games, and then he ended talks when I tried to renegotiate.

Negotiated that up to 30 games.

Andrea Belotti from Torino for 19million as Diego Costa broke his leg in pre-season :$

Payet

I started career as West Ham, and Payet wants to leave to bigger club so if anyone fancies him you could probs get him for 35mil (Probs less). Mainly, because he wants to leave. Thankfully for me, Real never actually bid on him... Well I've got a week left in transfer window.

He's been by far my best player in CAM Treq role, monster corner-taker so far!

I got Bazoer for 15M euros at Schalke 04.

I've seen guedes being transferred for £9.5m, good prospect in fm16

In my save, his work rate would kill my aggressive pressing game. I no longer buy central midfielders with a work rate below 15. Santi Cazorla has 14 work rate and this is embarrassing considering that physically he's like Adam Lallana with a burst of pace. Apparently, he's slower than Mertesacker over decent during internal speed tests. Toure should be ashamed! Especially if you consider how athletic he is.

Dybala 50 million - for Arsenal first signing, well worth it!!!!

Christian Pulicic 9m25€ transfert listed 1st winter window !

Just managed to sign Pulisic on a free transfer for Celtic. He'll be arriving in the summer of 2018 on just £12k per week. Looks set to be an absolute steal!

Christian Pulicic 9m25€ transfert listed 1st winter window !

Just managed to sign Pulisic on a free transfer for Celtic. He'll be arriving in the summer of 2018 on just £12k per week. Looks set to be an absolute steal!

Will be keeping my eye on him!

Passlack I bought for 20 million, will end up a bargain as he can play 217 positions and becomes great every year. Will last 15 years too

Which window? I offered £90 Million next season and wouldn't even negotiate!

As soon as i started the game i went for him... think they started at 60 mil but negotiated down... 20 mil upfront 30 ove 48 months, i could never get him on FM2016

Will be keeping my eye on him!

Passlack I bought for 20 million, will end up a bargain as he can play 217 positions and becomes great every year. Will last 15 years too

His mentals make me want to cry tbh.

Renato Sanches 36 million £ - for Tottenham in February 2017