Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
When you find yourself playing against 10 men what do you do? I tend to think I should play with width and keep hold of the ball a bit, make them do the chasing and hopefully wear them out. But when I've tried this it hasn't really worked.

i just play the same as i would against 11 as i know that if i stick to my plan then the team are used to it and evetually the extra man will work in my favour.

Like sammy said, I usually just play the same way.
If they lose a key man in midfield though I somtimes move to a slightly more attacking formation.

I've just been playing against one of the top sides in the league, so even with 10 men they are going to be hard to beat. Ended up drawing 0-0. We had 10% more possession but wasn't able to make it count.

I play wider, making the pitch as big as possible. Retain the ball, pass around them, and play high up the pitch.

I just change the mentality from control to attacking. Or to overload if against really ****** opposition.

I know I said I play the same but I always change to Overload if we're not leading by the time i come to make any subs which is usually aroun 70-75 mins depending on ratings/ injuries/ condition.

my self made tactic basically demolarizes the opposition. much like the arsenals 4-4-2 invincibles formation of 03/04, but still got flaws
so if the opposition is down to 10, go wiht teh flow, or if im in a lossing position, go more agressive and attack

Last edited: