Playing as Crawley Town realistically. For 2nd season i hope i can buy like they have

RichSz

Reaction score
So i intentionally dont really want to win the season on the 1st go so that i can start season 2 with the team they have at the moment. I was wandering if anyone knows if its possible and really do hope so. Is it possible to buy Brodie, Tubbs, McCalister, Cook, Neilson, Torres, Mills, McFadzean, Hall..... during the summer window.

I think that after season 1 they cleared debts and then went on bit of spending spree. Funny thou, i notice that in the value for the club it doesnt actually say anything about a debt which i think that had in this season. But during the summer or what im wandering and hope. Before season 2 of this game....

Can anyone confirm for me that it is possibe to get the squad Crawley are playing in the 2010-11 season with today. Thank you

Be looking forward to reading any responses to this and hope they can be helpful, honest ones.

Bb :)

n.b-guess im thinking really if ill have the cash to buy these players really :s

Summer transfer update, maybe?

It's a great thing mate! Dont want to win this season WTF, FTW

thanks for answering. can you explain what the summer transfer update means thou. I kinda understand what it means but not entirely sure what it means properly. Please reply back to this

Basically updated to cover everything that happened in the summer. Transfers, finances, managerial changes etc.

I posted something in general the board. Does this overwrite all u have done to the team too. or is it just finance stuff.... does it overwrite stats u have made for your players?

Someone said u can only use an update from a new game. you cant use it during a game.

Look forward to a reply :)

Rich just add that to your game as instructed, you will have all players, any not done you can do in the editor.hope this helps, 2 weeks late though.lol.

I posted something in general the board. Does this overwrite all u have done to the team too. or is it just finance stuff.... does it overwrite stats u have made for your players?

Someone said u can only use an update from a new game. you cant use it during a game.

Look forward to a reply :)

Yeah basically the update will update all of the English teams from the Premiership-Bluesquare south/north. So Crawley will have the real life current team and updated finances.