Playing as West Ham?

• Thread starter Thread starter Turnstyle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 7K
Urgh, you're not even worth arguing with.

I won the EPL, recieved 20 Million for it, that goes towards your Transfer Budget in the coming season thanks to the end of season PROFITS.

Urgh, you're not even worth arguing with.

I won the EPL, recieved 20 Million for it, that goes towards your Transfer Budget in the coming season thanks to the end of season PROFITS.
Don't listen to him mate. Well done on your success :)

Oh, and yeah I have saved the game a few times, but then again my played time is 2 days 20 Hours.

The only game I have ever over achieved in to a great extent was in 08 when I made Newcastle win the League, champions league and FA cup in 3 seasons (1x league, 1x cl and2xFA) but that was because Mike Ashley shelled out millions and I had Owen, Saviola, that young Argentine striker etc.

fatshit, shut up, he did very well, get over it.

well done stuart

Oh and stop posting your team on every ****** thread you go on Stuart.

fatshit, leave him alone, you always try to pick a fight with people

That is the biggest cheat I have ever seen. West Ham can never achieve that. Not these days anyway.

Just because he can do what you cant does not mean he is a cheat does it.? And if you do look at the picture you will see he is on 2013 so his team will be better then what it is now and if the tactic is right it is possible.

I am doing a West Ham season and i am 3rd on the first season no signings and the tactic is on here so you should try it out cause i don't cheat never have never will.

So shut the **** up and get your facts right

Over and out :D

Oh and stop posting your team on every ****** thread you go on Stuart.

Every thread being, this, and Post Your Club thread?

**** you're right, I've posted on every single thread!

I'll do the honour of first naming you to, fat. Infact, I'll second name you to.

Fat **** - sums you up nicely, I'm sure.

Stuart and Carter's West Ham tactics both left me 4th and 5th respectively in the 1st season with no signings. It isn't cheating, its called being good at FM 2010.

Stuart and Carter's West Ham tactics both left me 4th and 5th respectively in the 1st season with no signings. It isn't cheating, its called being good at FM 2010.

Thanks for trying it out mate how did you get on with mine.?

Back