Playing Fm 2013 after formating my computer

Dejanus

Reaction score
Hey guys i have bought Fm 2013 activation code from FM-Scout and i have activated it on Steam. I'm playing and everything is fine for me. Now i have to format my computer and my question is can i play the game after i format my computer? Will i have to download the game again from steam or should i do something else

You can backup your games files within Steam (Right click the game in the library > Backup game files). Store them on an external hd, or another PC then move them back. When you want to reinstall, go Steam (at the top left) > Backup and restore games > Restore a previous backup.

You can backup your games files within Steam (Right click the game in the library > Backup game files). Store them on an external hd, or another PC then move them back. When you want to reinstall, go Steam (at the top left) > Backup and restore games > Restore a previous backup.

Thx mate

Like above, or you could just copy the Steam folder found in the program files. Then transfer/copy/paste once your PC is formatted.

Hi Guys,

Before formating my computer I actually didn't make any web search about how to back up my saved game. But I had taken a copy of my saved game from "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\games". I reinstalled FM 13 and steam and put the file that I saved inside the documents, but I cannot load my previous game. :/

Do you know any solution? or shall I stop whining? :)

Hi Guys,

Before formating my computer I actually didn't make any web search about how to back up my saved game. But I had taken a copy of my saved game from "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\games". I reinstalled FM 13 and steam and put the file that I saved inside the documents, but I cannot load my previous game. :/

Do you know any solution? or shall I stop whining? :)
When you try to load it, what message appears? Do you put the game file in the correct place?