playing fm in 2058

do you want me to keep adding save games to this thread for everyone to play?

• yes :D

Votes: 123 86.6%
  • no :(

Votes: 19 13.4%

• Total voters
i once got to 2068 in FM08 and sent a friend the saved game. he found it impossible to pick up in the middle haha.

i think man utd being in league 1, scunthorpe being a major european force, and darlington being the reigning premier league champions threw him off a bit lol

it would be great if someone played all the way to 2058 rather than autoplay. anyways..interesting to browse through stats.

when i start a game i always go on holiday until 2024 so that when i start as a manager i'm 35 (which I would be by then), so for me it's more realistic. and you don't have any prejudices about players. Man Utd always seem to get into the champions ship it's funny

Is there not a limit on this game? On the old FM/ CM games there was a 15 year limit..

lads i was getting kinda bored of happey valley so i am going to do it
i am going to play fully 20-30 seasons and see where i go
i am going to start with either tottenham or villa and i will make a thread to show my progress
thanks
x

this game is just wrong, how in gods name have brighton, oxford and mk dons got into the prem:D

this game is just wrong, how in gods name have brighton, oxford and mk dons got into the prem:D

MK Dons are in the championship, im managing them in this. I just chose a random team to make it more of a challenge. They have next to no money

true, but if you look bag in prem history, if you have that much time they were there and nottingham forrest finished 2nd in one year

could anyone upload it on any other website other than megaupload?

this is great but where do i save it? or do i extract it somewhere and if so where is that?

--------------------

sorry for asking but ive never used a different save before

where do we extract too

I worked this out this morning, basically save it to your desktop then extract it to the games folder in the football manager section in your documents. If you click on load game on the main menu of fm then there should be a way of seeing from there.

C: - users - "your name/user you play fm on" - Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2009 - games

LooooooL, Villa are in League 1, Spurs are ****, the richest club in the World is Arsenal, Man Utd won almost 11 titles in row, rofl.

Woooooooo, Colchester in the Premier League!!! ;)

It will happen one day, mark my words.