stajnko

Reaction score
Hi, do you play semi-injured players? I mean those recovering from an injury where it says that player will be ready in 1 or 2 days?
I think I never played them. Im too scared they could get injured again. And their condition is about 70% so I think they couldn't help my team even if they are key players.
What is your opinion?

Don't do it-period. It's simply not worth the risk. If it means losing a few games then you'll have to take it on the chin. If you play them and they're not recovered, it'll just make their fitness worse and increase the period of recovery.

I have them on subs usually if they are first team, if they are a key player in an important match, i'll bring them on the last 30min or the opening 60min....

I've never played someone who has the orange injury marker, if that's what you're referring to. I have however, on one or two occasions, played someone (key players) who were slightly injured after giving them injections. This has only been done in extremely important cases, like the Champions League Final (which is the last game of the season anyway, so they'll have plenty of time to recuperate).

I remember on one save I had, can't remember which game though, Vidic had a right go at me for asking him to take an injection so he could play in the champions league final, he was unhappy about it all the way through to the opening game of the following season.