Broyston

Reaction score
I have completed a couple of seasons with Liverpool, and am doing well (won the league both times, just..) but I have a problem when I play the rest of the "big 6" (Arsenal, ManU, ManC, Chelsea and Spurs). I batter every other team with my attacking 424, but really struggle against the top teams, even at home (won 2 out of the 10 games last season). I have tried playing more defensively but that doesn't work either. I am talking about getting absolutely battered (especially against Arsenal), like 20 shots on target to my 2, 60 % possession etc. Before one 3-0 mauling by Arsenal I saved my game (and I saved it again afterwards to go back to so I wasn't cheating!!!!(A)) and I tried to play the game different ways to see it was possible to get a result. I must have played that game 7 or 8 times, trying every combination of extra DM's, hard tackling, counter mentality, different formations, even going hyper attacking! Nothing worked, battered every game. Has anyone had consistent success in these fixtures and what kind of tactics did you use? I would say my team is as good on paper as any of the others but the players just don't play in these games as they should.

I nearly always play an anchorman in big games and have opposition instuctions of hard tackling and/or closing down and/or tight marking on the opposition's best players.

have an anchor man, or a defensive minded CM to block their passes

I always play with a defensive CM in every game against the other big teams, even 2 sometimes away from home, but they still just slice through my team like a hot knife through butter....

I have a method that gave the the champion leage title twice ..
I ONLY pick the players who has Loves the big games in their reports , thats what makes the diffrence in my saves.

sorry for the bad english hope you understand