scottsinclair

Reaction score
I've just started a mammoth game with tonnes of countries and England, Italy, Spain, France and Germany to the lowest.

I plan to start unemployed and work my way up through the ranks until i can manage the big teams.

Is this plausible and has anyone else tried this? There is a certain satisfaction in knowing that this is a true reflection of a managerial career but is this playing it properly as my friends have sugfgested?

Check out the LLM section of the forum where this post has now been moved too. :)

Although I have never seen this through, I have tried to do it several times.

Go for it, and good luck with it.

And Welcome.

If I was you I would just load maybe England fully and one other league. Unless you have a supreme machine of a computer then it will be so slow and unplayable.

actually my comp sucks.
around jan it stopped running almost completelty, we fixed it but it still runs half the speed. only 1gb ram as well

I've got half the all the non southern american leagues loaded and a nearly full database and it's playable, but I'm seriously considering restarting with just 2/3.

i stated a career game last week

started unemployed got offered penfaradina job in spanish b1 league (next one down from adelante league)

done really well ther managed to finish 4th in the league 1st season.

mainly signing loan and freebies. legendary couto and jardel being the big names.

season 2 didnt go to plan, sacked after 15 league games.

then ejido offered me job, routed at the bottom of the league about 15 points adrift.

tough task. coudnt really help them much was an awful squad that no one whatsoever wanted to join.

30 games in and still bottom amazingly feyernord in dutch league offer me the job. they are near bottom of league, well 14th. managed to finish 11th

currently in pr-season.

got loads of leagues and hope to work my way up to manage a big club