riggytheowl

Reaction score
Just downloaded the demo, with a view to buying it when I have some money, just a couple of quick questions if someone would be kind enough to spare a second.

1) Can demo careers be continued in full mode?
2)Will it still be fun while getting used to the new realism? (I am not great at tactics so hoping this won't do my head in to much to begin with)
3)Are there any new leagues/ Countries available?

(I know I could research the last one but it only came to me while typing this post.)

Thanks a lot guys and keep an eye out for my story when I finally get the game. :)

1) Yes
2) I enjoyed it, but I guess that depends completely on you
3) Not that I know of, could be wrong though

I agree with iamauser but made in Timo adds a lot of great realistic leagues in unplayable countries. Death Ball has made a great Spanish lower league add-on and there are some great lower league add-ons for England at SI and the Gambare Nippon over at SI is a great Japanese league add-on but it's nowhere near complete yet.

I agree with iamauser but made in Timo adds a lot of great realistic leagues in unplayable countries. Death Ball has made a great Spanish lower league add-on and there are some great lower league add-ons for England at SI and the Gambare Nippon over at SI is a great Japanese league add-on but it's nowhere near complete yet.

Sounds promising, thanks for the reply.

i don't think that you can continue your demo save in full version
it was possible with beta save, not demo save

i don't think that you can continue your demo save in full version
it was possible with beta save, not demo save

Ah well. it's going terribly anyway, may just use it for tactics and such for now, should be getting the game sooner rather than later. Thanks for the reply

Ah well. it's going terribly anyway, may just use it for tactics and such for now, should be getting the game sooner rather than later. Thanks for the reply
You can always carry on your demo save so don't worry about it.