Champ1onn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i've got a pretty big problem, some matches my team plays really good like 1 - 3 away vs tottenham and i've also lose a game at home vs crystal palace with 0-6. You guys got any idea how this is possible?

i've got different tactics vs lower teams and vs higher teams but it also depends on if im playing home or away wich tactics i use.
This is my home tacticView attachment 72156View attachment 72157

This is my away tacticView attachment 72155View attachment 72154

Oh and im playing with Southampton

Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Hey guys, i've got a pretty big problem, some matches my team plays really good like 1 - 3 away vs tottenham and i've also lose a game at home vs crystal palace with 0-6. You guys got any idea how this is possible? i've got different tactics vs lower teams and vs higher teams but it also depends on if im playing home or away wich tactics i use.This is my home tacticView attachment 1140845View attachment 1140844This is my away tacticView attachment 1140846View attachment 1140847Oh and im playing with SouthamptonThanks for the feedback
Use this to change your first home tactics ( 4 - 1 - 2 - 3 DM Wide ) : just change the mentality to control, and you're gonna get the game on winning streak