Whocares1

Reaction score
I´m doing a save game, and I´d like to play with a team that has no division i´m giving this example:

There are only Brazilian League 1 and League 2 in the game. How do I play with a team of the 3rd League? I mean every season there are teams that are relegated from League 2 and then go to "no division" and some teams are promoted. Is there any way to control those random teams that are promoted? And does anyone know how that works? Is that something that is possible to control with the In-Game editor/FMRTE or something?

Greetings

You can't control a team from a non playable league. You would have to add the league as playable.

Thank you for the answer. I know that i can´t play with from a non playable league/division. But my question is, is there any way to control the teams that are promoted from non playable leagues (lower divisions) that are not in the game? Like, for example, increasing their reputation with in-game editor or something like that?

Ok, sorry mate misunderstood. An increase in reputation may make it more likely that a team will be promoted but obviously there are no guarentee's. You could also give them some better players if you can. No idea how the in game editor works though so may not be possible?

Alternatively if their is just a particular team you would like to manage you could just search for a custom database that would allow you to play as them.

the simplest way is to holiday the first season up until the date before the teams are promoted and relegated. then when the team is promoted up add new manager to take control of this team, if they are promoted without a manager you may be able to get the job with an existing manager. by saving before the promotion and relegation date you can reload until you get the exact team you want

How do I know when is the promotion/relegation date? Is it in the day of the draw? Because I´ve tried saving before the draw (calendar of the season) but I think that at that time the teams don´t change.

PS: I´m playing FM 13, I don´t know if it is different in 15.