Hernanes

Reaction score
I need a playmaker (CM) for Malaga. I play in a 4-3-3 Barça style. I already have Apono but I need a second one. I have 7 mio to spend. I thought about jonathan dos santos but he will be too expensive

thx

Last edited:
what season you in? you could get thiago from barca for free at the end of season 1 as well as afellay. have a look at ander and kevin, they normally are class on my saves. also try axel witsel, worked wonders as playmaker for my qpr team and very cheap.

Georgio Wijnaldum miht be within budget.

defour, poli, sapara, kevin, riquelme, cigarini, molina,

Verratti, Kevin and milan badelj are generally consistent for me, and are within budget and young so can develop

I have just begun to play. I had an update and since then afellay always signs a new deal with psv eindhoven, so I cannot sign him for free. I Have already bought Lucas, Kadlec, Dodo and Thiago Alves(will come in 2011). I will buy Thiago for sure, because he and Lucas are my two favourite players. Thank you for your suggestions

Wait a bit til' the January update comes out, then you have Julio Baptista, + Demichelis and Asenjo ;)

Rivaldo can do the job, at least for one season. Then you should try to sign Badelj.
Or sign both, one can be your starter and the other a great sub....

Carmelo from Sporting is the best you could get, and one of the best 10 playmakers of the game ..