dickdastardly

Reaction score
Thinking of retooling my 4222 and dropping my snd Striker into the AMC role with Benteke as the TM. I have $40-50 million to spend. Who would you choose. On the wings I have Peresic as an IF and and Candreva as a W on the right.

Depends on which year you are..? And how much cash you have.. And why would you need to drop your striker to AMC? If you're gonna get a striker, try putting him as a Shadow Striker, or get a player much more suited for AMC..

There are so many, many good players.. Isco, di Maria, Gotze, Muller - are brilliant for that role, but too expensive, way too expensive.. James Rodriguez, Juan Mata, Oscar, Eriksen, Pjanic - are probably cheaper, but equally good, if not better. On the young front, Try Maxmillian Meyer or Adnan Januzaj, maybe? Also, Mateo Kovacic.

Depends on which year you are..? And how much cash you have.. And why would you need to drop your striker to AMC? If you're gonna get a striker, try putting him as a Shadow Striker, or get a player much more suited for AMC..

There are so many, many good players.. Isco, di Maria, Gotze, Muller - are brilliant for that role, but too expensive, way too expensive.. James Rodriguez, Juan Mata, Oscar, Eriksen, Pjanic - are probably cheaper, but equally good, if not better. On the young front, Try Maxmillian Meyer or Adnan Januzaj, maybe? Also, Mateo Kovacic.

Sorry for the confusion, I am dropping the 2nd striker and going with an AMC instead. Not actually dropping the Striker back to the AMC role. I ended up getting Jack Wilshere and I am using him as an AP.

I recommend this guy:

View attachment 455144

Discovered him randomly, bought him for 4.5m in 2015. I just sold Coutinho because I didn't need him anymore.

Try sign iago aspas he has good creativity and do good job as Trequartista behind your target man

How are some of you unaware of Vilhelna?

Also RYAN GAULD> everyone, stats don't matter.