Woodman

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what the uses of a playmaker in each position
is because I really dont understand.... BUT the thing I have to go back to
boarding school tonight and this sight is blocked so please could you email
answer to me at [email protected] or please reply before 9GMT
on this sight tonight

Fabregas and Xavi are typical playmakers
They are usually CM's who can pass the ball well and make a great pass to start an attack and make things happen

Thanks Tiraths! I was lost as to what a playmaker was for as well!

But some people play wingers as playmakers, why is that
and also is it worth it to have a playmaker even if he is not that good???
for instance in the championship, with parejo at QPR????

But some people play wingers as playmakers, why is that
and also is it worth it to have a playmaker even if he is not that good???
for instance in the championship, with parejo at QPR????

Parejo is a decent playmaker for a championship team
Players like Ronaldinho can be playmakers because they can stamp their authority on a game..by creating a chance or scoring a goal

depends what formation you use! but a nice playmaker usually is a center midfielder with some attacking duties.

xavi, fabregas, riqulem... (how ever you spell it he plays for boca hes from argentina)
kaka,

someone who can pass the ball and has a high creativity level

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

basically they can make a chance out of nothing

xavi, fabregas, riqulem... (how ever you spell it he plays for boca hes from argentina)
kaka,

someone who can pass the ball and has a high creativity level

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

basically they can make a chance out of nothing

BASICALLY wat i said lol

So, does anybody have any tips for any good Championship playmakers then? Parejo looks great and I will be looking to sign him soon, but are there any others as good as him, obviously that will sign for a Champ side, is cheap and doesn't want too much per week? :)

Codrea has 20 passing and good creativity...but im not sure how well he plays

Creativity, passing, decisions, anticipation help define how good your playmaker will be good at spotting good/clever passes at the right time.

off the ball, dribbling, flair, pace i also feel are good cause without these your playmaker will be bad in his attacking/goal scoring role in the team.

BASICALLY wat i said lol

ooo sorry lol just saw the thread title and posted a replie hehe

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

so basically if your team like barcelona then can use playmakers effectivly but if your a team like grimsby town then it aint gonna work (sorry grimsby)

As far as the game is concerned, telling your team that someone is a 'playmaker' means that the team will try to find that player with passes all the time. For lesser teams then that can be a good thing, as it gets your quality player on the ball a lot more - although if he's marked well, he might not do very well. For top teams though this can be a problem because it might lead to all your attacking moves breaking down if your playmaker is well marked. The best position for a playmaker is 'between the lines' so AMC or DMC as this should get him more space automatically providing the other time isn't able to manmark him.

i think there are two kind of playmaker:
a. playmaker who plays defensively and act as balancer in the midfield --> player like andrea pirlo and xavi is the perfect example of this type of playmaker

b. playmaker who plays with more free role as he has good intuition to create a chance for goals --> player like ronaldinho, kaka, totti is the example of this type of playmaker.

as for attributes i think the most important stats are passing, technique, determination, decision and team work.

for type a playmaker you can add another attributes like --> anticipation, work rate, balance.

for type b playmaker i think you can add another attributes like --> dribbling, creativity and flair.

So, does anybody have any tips for any good Championship playmakers then? Parejo looks great and I will be looking to sign him soon, but are there any others as good as him, obviously that will sign for a Champ side, is cheap and doesn't want too much per week? :)

owen garvan. hard to get but well worth it

in championship ferrie bodde is a class playmaker he has 18 passing and 16 creativity hes usually goes for 1.1m hes a DM pure class like zebedee said its best to have a playmaker in between the lines so playing bodde in DM would be awesome!

matias fernandes because his have a good passing and great viion on game
in my game his have 25 passing and 10 goals

and the big four want to buy him...

what would u put as fabregas player instructions if u had him as play maker?

a playmaker i someone who can make killer balls that split the defence

xavi, fabregas, gerrard, etc

playmakers are typically center midfeilders

u shud hav 1 creative midfeilder(playmaker) and a midfielder with a bot of dig/bite such as de jong or mascherano