Chrono

Reaction score
I Play a 4-3-1-2, with DR and DL arrow front, MC arrow back, MR and ML arrow front. I play very attacking, scoring lots and conceding almost never (Cannavaro and Casillas Rulez) All players are rated aveage high, except the AMC. I tried Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Guti, Parejo, and seems like Parejo is better than the rest, but yet not good enough. Individual settings for AMC= (Often) Run with ball, Long Shots, Through Balls and set marked as playmaker. A player who is always in action, always asking the ball, getting is and dictates the tempo. But my players cannot keep up the important work at that position, as they are bad playmakers. I am sure Kaka is the best, but he is very expensive, very very. I am looking for a playmaker alias the next Zidane. Is there someone whos playing style is similar to mine? Who are you using as playmaker? Who is the best Playmaker and for how much he is to buy? I also noticed many AMC's have off ball attribute not so high, except kaka.

im not really sure why your players aint performing well as play-maker in the 'AMC' position but my play-maker fabregas plays fantastic when given alot of creative freedom in the 'MC' position next to a dm try doing that.

i would say fabregas is best play-maker in the game all because he is beforming well for me at the moment yh he does has the odd game when he gets like a rating 5 but every1 is a human right every one has bad game.