Destii

Reaction score
Hey there!

This is my first topic and its about playmakers, i was wondering how you guys feel about them, my biggest question about them is, is it valuable to put in two in the same team.

e.g. have a cm as a deeplying playmaker or an advanced playmaker supper, and still have an amc with AP Attack function.

is this actually viable or does this only mess up your team.

Bye!

It most definitely wouldn't "mess up your team". Having two playmakers in the cm and amc positions would increase the creativity in the team but bear in mind they most likely won't score often (the playmakers) so it will fall to other players on the team. I suggest playing with a poacher and/or inside forwards to grab those goals.

If the deep lying playmaker gets forward alot, it's worth trying setting your amc to "roam from position" so the two don't get in each others way in the final third and the amc will instead move into free space (hopefully) to provide an option.

I wouldn't recommend selecting a primary playmaker with that set-up, but you should experiment and see how it works as results seem to vary greatly based on the combination of players and tactics.

I play a 4222 formation. 4 at the back, 2 cm, 2 wingers and 2 up top

at the minute iv got xavi as a playmaker in 1 of the cm positions and it works wonders but maybe thats cause im using xavi though