Ridiculous post sorry!! How many more of these posts are we going to have on here time and time again. Why dont you read the forum before posting, lost count of how many threads are about this topic!!!

:mad:

Don't know what players you have got mate. Name your centre midfielders. Sometimes you don't need a playmaker. I use Toulalan as mine at Man City.

fabregas is the best but just look for someone with high passing and creativity

Calm down Willster, you go on as if you are an admin. Just let them take care of it!

Riquelme is the best playmaker on the game along with fabregas

Yeah I'd go with Veloso out of those two.

yeah veloso is good but i would recommend simon vukcevic from sporting cp and he's portugese like veloso

other than my regen i have to say jack wilshire when hes a little older

yeah veloso is good but i would recommend simon vukcevic from sporting cp and he's portugese like veloso
if i was to buy simon vukcevic and play him with veloso and play vukcevic would they play well together?

probably yeah plus veloso is defensive and vukcevic is attacking and ave you seen his stats plus he can play on the left and can score a few like ashley young really

steven defour - standard (the best by far, plays amazing balls)
axel witsel - standard
tissone - udinese
borysiuk
buanotte - river
jo inge berget - udinese (really promising)
matias fernandez - villareal

Van Der Vaart i use or sometimes Gerrard or Xabi Alonso

is srna a playmaker because i put him the midfield and he's my top goalscorer via freekicks

Luigi Bruins is an excellent playmaker. I signed him for Celtic and he has a ton of assists and also chips in with alot of goals too. The guy is a free kick taking expert.

Don't forget about Del Piro, Ballack, and Pirlo. They are world class players. The rest are just stars for the future but they need to confirm first.