Playoff Pedictions

• Thread starter Thread starter jordyoffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

jordyoffy

Reaction score
I think cardiff will win the championship playoffs and charlton the league 1 playoffs but im not to sure about league 2's. Im curious what everyone else thinks so post youre predictions

Maybe wait until the play offs are decided before predicting

anyone but Forest.

but seriously, i hope Leicster win the Championship playoffs, they have Stevie Howard and i like him, and Matt Oakley...both former Derby players. also, since they were in League 1 last season it would be nice to see them get consecutive promotions.

balckpool championship play offs

swindon league 1 palay offs

Port vale league 2 play offs

anyone but Forest.

but seriously, i hope Leicster win the Championship playoffs, they have Stevie Howard and i like him, and Matt Oakley...both former Derby players. also, since they were in League 1 last season it would be nice to see them get consecutive promotions.

neither Matt Oakley or Stevie Howard will be playing next year, they aint good enough for the prem (we should know this);)

Steve Howard is the worst player to ever play for Leicester, I'm sure he was good at Derby as he was a little younger and quicker ect, now though hes awful, im a season ticket holder and Leicester so im biased and i think we will go up !!!

Steve Howard is the worst player to ever play for Leicester, I'm sure he was good at Derby as he was a little younger and quicker ect, now though hes awful, im a season ticket holder and Leicester so im biased and i think we will go up !!!

if leicester go up i will eat my FM 2010 disc.

bodell, the game, im guessing your'e choice to go up would be nottingham, right?:P

My dads a Forest fan, So I personally hope forest make it. I would like to see them perform like they did in the 70's and 80's

Blackpool,they've played great football and would be lovely for the city if that happened, plus i could go to the away match :D
If Swindon don't get automatic, them to win the play-offs.
Morecambe for the L2

Blackpool have played some great football and have a great striker in DJ Campbell but i doubt he will be able to play in the play-offs due to hes on loan from Leicester and they wont want DJ banging 6 past the foxes.

blackpool v forrst final
swindown town L1
DAG AND RED L2

My dads a Forest fan, So I personally hope forest make it. I would like to see them perform like they did in the 70's and 80's

Well unless you can bring Brian Clough back to life it's never going to happen..

forest play pretty football and when teams go up playing pretty football its always a fail (West Brom) they went up playing pretty football with Tony Mowbray and then they came straight back down and he buggered off to Celtic.

Championship

If its Forest vs Blackpool Blackpool will get to the final, Forest vs Leicester/Swansea Forest will get to the final
In the final it will be either Blackpool vs Forest if they don't meet before, or Blackpool vs Cardiff if they do. With Blackpool to win either draw.
If Blackpool don't make the play offs it'll be Forest vs Cardiff with Forest to win

League 1:
Leeds to beat Huddersfield, Charlton to beat Swindon, and in the final Charlton to beat Leeds.

League 2:
Rotheram to beat Chesterfield, Port Vale to beat Aldershot. Rotheram to beat Port Vale in the final.

Back