Playoff Pedictions

• Thread starter Thread starter jordyoffy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
Championship

If its Forest vs Blackpool Blackpool will get to the final, Forest vs Leicester/Swansea Forest will get to the final
In the final it will be either Blackpool vs Forest if they don't meet before, or Blackpool vs Cardiff if they do. With Blackpool to win either draw.
If Blackpool don't make the play offs it'll be Forest vs Cardiff with Forest to win

League 1:
Leeds to beat Huddersfield, Charlton to beat Swindon, and in the final Charlton to beat Leeds.

League 2:
Rotheram to beat Chesterfield, Port Vale to beat Aldershot. Rotheram to beat Port Vale in the final.

Cardiff will spank you8-|

In all fairness he did make his thread before you.

That is true..

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I have nothing against the thread but my intention of making that thread was to put all of the talk of the Playoffs into one thread.

This does the same but I didn't know it existed,even when I typed it in..

My friend supports Leicester, so who's to say no to them being bullied next season

My friend supports Leicester, so who's to say no to them being bullied next season

To be honest leicester are probably the last team in the championship playoffs id expect to go up

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

yeah!(H) .15 hours earlier to be precise:P.

Blackpool/Leicester, both managers at the teams have done cracking jobs. :)

Back