Reaction score
Hello
Since Raikan is gone, i'm screwed..But I'm sure other genius members are here that wants to help me..
This is my new/young/talented players and their information...
500d44.png

2vta3gn.png

24lu9f7.png
25585fm.png
<br>
4sl3j8.png
<br>
f2opyo.png
<br>
naoes.png

v645ls.png

And this is my training schedules for each player:Is this any good as training for them?
zmyxkj.png

r6xphi.png

34485ma.png

wb6txu.png

e05y6s.png

walno3.png

167ukpd.png

20p8xdz.png

How would you train them?(please only show always working schedules or other 100% chance advices)

NOTE: Gibson training reports says he's sensitive for injuries..I should consider him if to contract him for longer or not. What does this mean? is the training schedule okay? what are the chances for injuries?
Because i already got a few.. in the past and my talents got injured around 4times in 4 seasons..with these kind of heavy/very heavy schedules. and i could live with 1 injury MAX each season. max 1month.. i had few of few months and that is terrible especially for my talents
NOTE2: What does unhappy about too heavy training mean? what effect does it give? ineffective growth? injuries?

also players like sandoval, is it a good idea to let him play on my B team?
because i got tooo many foreigners..
My stadium just got a new upgrade to it's training and youthscouting facilities.
It went from very good to excellent now..
and own youthtraining facility is good now..

Last favor:
Could you guys recommend me a Left Winger for me?
MUST be Turkish one..
Also I'm in 2015..
Bugdet max is 25m..

Last edited:
Get dunc's training schedules from the training and tactics forum or just search for them.
Nearly 3 seasons in and players have been developing very realistically so far, (except for rooney). Every one of my players under 30 have improved. There's schedules for every position and every role/duty so you can develop your players seperately. Also none of my players have been injured in training yet.

Get dunc's training schedules from the training and tactics forum or just search for them.
Nearly 3 seasons in and players have been developing very realistically so far, (except for rooney). Every one of my players under 30 have improved. There's schedules for every position and every role/duty so you can develop your players seperately. Also none of my players have been injured in training yet.

I accidently did this: Open all sth files with notepad.
Now my ******* windows sees these files which needs to be original sth file to open in-game as notepad.
I can't change it back to original, its a windows 7 thing, you need to do entire procces.. and im not going to deal with that.
I forgot to mention that.
But can you make a picture of their schedules? or that from Raikan's?
So I can compare?

Please guys I really could use some advice..
Don't make me to play too much and use their potentional.

Get Dunc's training schedule.

HOW TO LOAD TRAINING SCHEDULES:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tactics-training/14296-how-import-load-training-schedules.html

Also from personally experience, don't have too many young players coming through the ranks. With too many young kids coming up, it's hard to accommodate them all, give them game time and find them tutors. I learnt this the hard way. Right now you've got 8 kids coming up through the ranks, how are you possibly all going to give them time in the first teams?

Importantly give them tutors with good mental stats, especially determination.

Get Dunc's training schedule.

HOW TO LOAD TRAINING SCHEDULES:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tactics-training/14296-how-import-load-training-schedules.html

Also from personally experience, don't have too many young players coming through the ranks. With too many young kids coming up, it's hard to accommodate them all, give them game time and find them tutors. I learnt this the hard way. Right now you've got 8 kids coming up through the ranks, how are you possibly all going to give them time in the first teams?

Importantly give them tutors with good mental stats, especially determination.
I know how to import it but it won't see the files.
Also from the 8 I usually let 7 start in the first eleven.
Sometimes I ask myself.. why do I keep buying youth and don't even play with 25+ who are better then them?
Because I don't know how to effectively train them in my second team or youth team.

I usually let my talented U18s play in both reserves and U18 games.

Once they get to 18, I put them in the senior team but mark them as available for reserves. I usually then play them in league cups and easy champion's league games.

I usually let my talented U18s play in both reserves and U18 games.

Once they get to 18, I put them in the senior team but mark them as available for reserves. I usually then play them in league cups and easy champion's league games.

hmm thanks!
Could you do me a huge favor and post 1 2 screenshots for Midfielder or attacker talent schedules of peoples?
So I can get the idea how people make their schedules..
Mines working till they reach like 30years and sometimes above them but I want to make sure if mine is effective enough