zippeddu

Reaction score
:'( I'm going crazy I cannot get work any tactic for my cagliari. I did not buy any player, but teoreticaly should be a good serie A team.... any idea? Mr D' Win for all v 1.0 worked time to time, but I end up under a lots of goal most of the time!
Thanks in advance

I dont rlly know best players but u can play defensive/counter attack formations such as :3-5-2 , 3-6-1 ,5-3-2 , 4-5-1
try 3-3-1-2-1 ( 3 CD's ,2 Wing backs, 1 Defensive midfielder , 1 CM supporter, 2 Amf one supporter other attacker, and an attacking striker) Set everything in default at team instructions except counter attack must be "YES". Strategy and philosophy : Standard,Overload/Counter i mostly use overload. If this doesnt work try 5-3-2 or 5-4-1. sorry for my bad ENG

but theoretically should be a good Serie A team..

I am not so sure about this. Looking at the players, I would say that it’s a pretty weak team and that the media prediction of 11th is rather spot on. There is a huge gap up to the top 7 teams and little difference between those 8-18.

On Topic

As the team lack wingers, I would go for a narrow formation*. This almost always calls for using FC´s to provide at least some width in the attacking lines. The team does lack attackers though and if getting injuries, one will struggle.

calga.png

#
The Formation I chose was a more cautious one, using one DMC and 3 Central Mids. As you play in Italy, you do have some creative DMCs ad that’s why you should use a DPL in the DMC position, to get some creativity from deep downfield as well.

#In the center of the park, I would use the roles that suit the players the best. Just remember that the Team needs more players on support than at attack or defend

#Up front I would give Nene the instructions to act like a Target Man although not using him as one, providing him with crosses etc so that why I would tick the TM box and set it to none, just like in the screenshot. IN the other FC slot, I would use a poacher, Ribeiro

#As for the Fullbacks, I would leave them on automatic and let the shouts decide if they should push up and attack, huge the touchline etc

#As you see, I would go for a Balanced Counter approach. When wanting to attack some more, I would play with more width and exploit the flanks ( i.e. adding bombing fullbacks)
When wanting to take less risks, I would reduced the tempo, play a shorter passing game and more narrow, using these recommended shouts. Naturally, all shouts and strategies can be used and you will probably need to play more attacking at times and even use Contain to see out a game but I eel that using this setup as a starting point will see you achieve e realistic goal

*Formation, not always narrow within the formation

Played some competetive matches and boy, the Nene&Ribeiro partership is working great. Ribeiro has 8 goals in 4 matches , Nene assisting directly to 4 of them and has 3 "2nd assist" to them.