Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

please help asap!!!

Reaction score
i hope someone can help, i was told i could erase the pictures that come up before the game loads, so i did it how i was told and now when i load FM07, its just a black screen with the ball at the bottom rotating, it wont start,
when i go into programme file/sportsinteractive/football manager 07/graphics/logos their is nothing in there, its an empty folder, can someone please send me what i erased to begin with or send me a link to get it back
Glen.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Which folder did u delete?

It sounds like you have deleted the whole graphics folder :S or skins folder?

I would send but as i was working on a skin i kinda destroyed all my graphics.

Reaction score
It wouldn't upload for me so do you have MSN or Xfire? If so PM me your username or E-Mail address and i'll send you it through there.

Reaction score
i erased everything in the logo folder which is in graphics. so the logo folder is totally empty.

Reaction score
thekillerdoctor, do u know how to do it? if i give you my msn addy, will you help me???

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Just reinstall the game