Please help cont get my football manager to work

Dannybell2010

Reaction score
football manager 2011 11.0.0f151865 has stoped working and i really want to play this game
thanks in advance
dan

Is it on Steam/Disc?

What OS do you use, Windows XP/Vista/etc

More info pl0x

Have you tried uninstalling your game and reinstalling it?

hmm never had this problem myself and dont know the answer all i know its something to do with the exe file not running which means the game wont load obviously lol

this needs looking into for solutions and a sticky being made for it,ive seen a **** of alot of these posts with the "football manager 2011 11.0.0f151865 has stoped working" title,i shall have a forage around when i get time to see if i can find some answers/solutions.

'fooball manager 2011 11.1.1f158038'

that just happened to me today, im rippin :mad:

startin to get footy manager withdrawals lol

i was going to uninstall it and reinstall but this doesnt work????

last time I had a crash dump error i deleted the settings folder and had no more since then. Could give that a try and see what happens

Make sure the hidden files are visible first. The Settings folder should be in:
Windows XP: My Computer>Documents and Settings> <username> > sports interactive>Football Manager 2011>setting

Windows 7/Vista: Start> <username> >appdata>roaming>sports interactive>football manager 2011>settings

Can i ask aswell, did u apply all the patches before starting the game?

It would also be best to google/check technical forums thouroughly, in case there is a better solution. People always find a way around something

After i tried to run the game a microsoft windows box popped up saying 'Football Manager 2011 11.1.1f105308 stopped working'

Hey, I have a similar problem, first post so please don't berate me if thishas already been covered or is in the wrong place :)

I recently installed fm2011 and then the most recent patch and the latest fmtre. before installing the latest patch and fmtre the gamer worked fine, but now it won't start up, no matter what I try.

Please help!

Laptop is fully capable of running the game etc so I really am stuck...

There's been a few problems with add-ons causing the game to crash, such as FMRTE. Not everyone though. May be worth removing FMRTE to see if it works fine without it.

reinstalled for the fifth time and then reinstalled patch and now works fine, weird...

odd lol. least you can now kiss your social life goodbye now lol :D

ed the viking were you using stem or the disc?
im using the disc and have unstalled and re-installed several times and its the same, ive tried deleting all my downloaded graphics etc. but still no luck.
i was also told to delete the settings folder but still no luck :'(

ed the viking were you using stem or the disc?
im using the disc and have unstalled and re-installed several times and its the same, ive tried deleting all my downloaded graphics etc. but still no luck.
i was also told to delete the settings folder but still no luck :'(

are you using any addons such as FMRTE? and did you install patches in order?

nope nothing, deleted evrything, just re-installed it clean with no folders of sports interactive etc. on the computer if ye know what i mean.
installed new patches as well....

just installed it on my sis's laptop and it worked perfectly,
maybe its the drivers or sumthin, i read something like that on another thread...?