SuckYourMum

Reaction score
I made this thread before and no one had a solution, and its really annoying, I can't play a game without it freezing, I wouldn't mind if I didn't pay for the game but the fact I did I think there should be a fix for it.

Every time I get an injury or red card, & it goes to the substitution section and I make a change the game freezes.

I took a screenshot of what happens...

View attachment 372086

Please help :(

exact same things happening to me to :( Ive recently installed all the facepacks / logos & kits so going to remove them all and see if this helps?

Have you tried assigning more memory to the FM application? Or closing programmes that don't need to be open at that moment in time?

quick update, I removed all kits/logos/ & face pack and iv gone 5 games with no crashes, had a couple of injuries & sendings off which seemed to trigger it and all been working fine, looks bland tho :(

quick update, I removed all kits/logos/ & face pack and iv gone 5 games with no crashes, had a couple of injuries & sendings off which seemed to trigger it and all been working fine, looks bland tho :(

The solution to your problem is to make it even more blander. From preferences untick the show stadium and scenery box. That will make the time before it freezes again (cos believe me it WILL!) last longer.

Also, because in my experience eventually a freeze is final in that the save gets corrupted I urge you to go to preferences and chose ONCE A WEEK THREE FILE ROLLING SAVE! That way if one is corrupted you have 2 extra ones!

Please does anyone know someone who can get a patch? I honestly can't play one game without it freezing, someone always gets injured or red carded. I've done all the suggestions and have no face packs logos etc :(

Please does anyone know someone who can get a patch? I honestly can't play one game without it freezing, someone always gets injured or red carded. I've done all the suggestions and have no face packs logos etc :(

What spec computer/laptop you using? And have you verified the game cache?

Not got a solution, but it might make you feel slightly better to know it was worse for me, the only time it ever did this for me was in the Champions League final with Athletic when I was 3-0 up in the 90th+ minute, and Herrera got sent off... I've never forgiven him for that, even though I won the final when I played it agian anyway!