please help me i am begining to hate the game

LiamMurray

Reaction score
please i need serious help i am Deportivo in La Liga and i am getting raped almost everygame i have tried a 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1, 4-4-2 and i am just **** at everything i need as much help as possible. Tactics, Roles, Team Instuctions , OI everything because i really want to enjoy this game. :'(

What you really need is a tactic that suits your team, sit down and try to get the most out of your team. Find the most suitable roles for all your players and so on. It takes a while but that is what I enjoy most of this game :)

Download a tactic mate?
Also if you want have a look at my link thread,it has a few links to good tactical ideas.
Hope this helps

please i need serious help i am Deportivo in La Liga and i am getting raped almost everygame i have tried a 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1, 4-4-2 and i am just **** at everything i need as much help as possible. Tactics, Roles, Team Instuctions , OI everything because i really want to enjoy this game. :'(
You know a formation isn't the only thing that defines your team, play on the counter, push wide, play with wingers, buy tall players and look to exploiting the corner bug, new team talks...

Corner bug?

just had a read through the tactical chalkboard and going to try some Possession Football, ill post back after a couple of matches

*cough* See my sig...

Apart from that, don't change your tactics too often, it won't help.

i have been in your thread GodCubed and i have been trying to constantly trying to get a 4-2-3-1 working but i want to play it with the 2 CMs just behind the 4 forwards but i can't get it working :(

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Now i just got sacked i am going to start again and not change so much about during the season.

i have been in your thread GodCubed and i have been trying to constantly trying to get a 4-2-3-1 working but i want to play it with the 2 CMs just behind the 4 forwards but i can't get it working :(

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Now i just got sacked i am going to start again and not change so much about during the season.

Right. Tell me how you play, what roles and what positions, because a 4-2-3-1 really is fairly simple.

try any of mr houghs tactics the one i us is a 4-1-2-3 formation with no wingers but is highly effective

Right. Tell me how you play, what roles and what positions, because a 4-2-3-1 really is fairly simple.

Right now i am trying

GK : Defend
DR : Fullback - Automatic
DC : Defend
DC : Defend
DL : Fullback - Automatic
MC : Ball Wining Midfielder - Defend
MC : Deep-Lying Playmaker - Support
AMR : Winger - Support
AMC : Att Mid - ATT
AML : Winger Support
ST : Advanced Forward

Team Instructions :

Rigid
Standard
More Direct
Disciplined
Zonal

just work your team out,im usually the team i support so i know the team inside out.
if your at home to a strong team play slow controlling football,aways counter attacking and pass into space.
its not hard mate ul suss it and laugh at urself lol

just work your team out,im usually the team i support so i know the team inside out.
if your at home to a strong team play slow controlling football,aways counter attacking and pass into space.
its not hard mate ul suss it and laugh at urself lol

i have being playing 486 hours and i still cannot figure it out.... :(

i have being playing 486 hours and i still cannot figure it out.... :(
Its not that hard. Keep it simple. Check out the tactic in my sig. Give your team time and be patient. Don't change things all the time. Buy and build your team slowly. Do not expect miracles.

If that doesn't work maybe just stick with FIFA Street. ;)

Its not that hard. Keep it simple. Check out the tactic in my sig. Give your team time and be patient. Don't change things all the time. Buy and build your team slowly. Do not expect miracles.

If that doesn't work maybe just stick with FIFA Street. ;)

Would using your tactic pulling a striker into AMC and just tweaking work?

Also do you ever do anyone with player instructions.

Just get good at the game and results should improve.