Please, Help me. My Hall of Fame point data was disappear?

Reaction score
:':)':)'( Very sad , Last time I play to year 2025 and I'm the No.1 in Worldwide Hall of Fame as below -
9302f62dd5f54764e08a443ea78e5cee.jpg

But now , Present time I play to 2030 I open into Hall of Fame I can't see my point its disappear from Ranking :':)':)'( I don't know way for resolve problem Please help me?:mad::mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:31 PM ----------

Please , Help me?

You sure you are looking on worldwide?

seems no one really knows a solution. is it really that big a deal?

we know you're very sad mate... all i can do is hug you... *offers hug* , now seriously, i dont know the sollution either... maybe copy the save from the FM folder to another place , then re-instal the game...?

or maybe... you're so good that they gave you Rank 0 :D ? ahaha :p

Last edited:
relax mate...probably a bug in the game anyways it does not really matter but if it does to u then what can u do abt it

i understand this happened me on fm08 i think it was..

i had a career game for 15 years or so and when you have career that long you do have and eye on your legacy and where you stand up with the greats , so you check the Worldwide Hall of Fame more regularly.

granted it doesn't really effect game but its like the game world isn't recognizing all your hard work and not acknowledging your achievements in game -i'm not sure if it effects your reputation when it disappears and i think its just a bug that the database doesn't save after so many years or room to save data clears
i think we should have a profile that can retire form game then reload that profile another time and pickup somewhere after for different club or in another league / country because sometimes jobs offers don't come available for whole season

Thank you everybody , I will try follow you. :)

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

I tried re-install re-update patch 10.3 but its can't solve problem , Please help me ? :'(

I had the same thing with my game. But for me it was because I took my game to a different computer. When you do this, all your points will not be taken to the other computer. Really annoying...

No , My friend. Before its disappear I load other save ago before this save for copy player and then I use clean-up program for delete junk files. After that this problem happend immediatly , I think that may depending. :'(