Please help me with images!!! I can't see anything!!

have you installed any skins/logos/kits/faces?

Nope, purchased the game 5 hours ago! I started up the game, and no images!

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Seems like I have stumped you all.... :/

drezzy get rid of graphics folder and it should work

There is a fix, but I cannot for the life of me remember where it is. Have you got the 11.2.0, or 11.2.1 patch?

I have got the 11.2.1 patch, as steam updates automatically, but weirdly enough, the players haven't changed teams, i.e Carroll is still at Newcastle..

Yeah, 11.3 isn't out just yet.

Oh right, the updates are in that?

So anymore ideas? I'm going to import photo's for everything, but i doubt i can do anything with th formation..

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

OMMG DONE IT!!!!!!!

Anyone else who has this problem go to preferences - display and sound

You will then notice the box which says something like use real and generated pictures, it should be ticked.

Untick and confirm, then go back and tick it like it was orignally. That worked for me, so it may work for others!!

Thanks you for your help StuW :) Now I can enjoy the game!!! Cheerss

sorry guys but i also have this problem but when i go to the display and sound preferences that 'use real and generated pictures' is a drop down box, not a ticked one. i've tried selecting the 'use no pictures' option, reloaded the skin and then put it back to 'use real and generated pictures' but still no luck. and i dont seem to have any crash dump folders i can delete. any help would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:24 PM ----------

can anyone help me? :(