Please help me with my middlesbrough team

bendobson

Reaction score
Hey,

Having some real real real problems with my middlesbrough team,
ive downloaded around 20+ formations and tried them all with no success at all.

My teams seem to give away several fouls per game, get injuries, and string together around 3-4 attacks per game. Most of them we are up against the ropes.

Ive tried everything, and when we win its pure luck.

Most games its just toothless.

Can someone please help me, a tactic that will work.

Im using the 9.0.3 patch,

thanks for your help

Ben

im always middlesbrough and i hae found that a lot of the tactics in this forums dont work because they hae different players with different attribues maybe you should try playing more defensive and play counter attacking and hopefully try and get marvin emnes trained up ASAP cause him and downing on the wings will be great players for counter attacking football and maybe play tuncay off of alves and give him a free role thats usually my tatctic

How long did you try them for? it can take a good few months before your team start gelling into a tactic.

Yet another person expecting some miracle tactic that beats everyone without the need to put any work in.

a 4-2-2-2

---------enyema-------
hoyte-wheater-huth-pogz
------digard--fernandes
emnes--------------downing
----------tuncay-------------
----------alves-----------

hope this helps roughly i would put a screenshot up but i play fm on a my pc and not my laptop as my laptop isnt strong enough to play it

How long did you try them for? it can take a good few months before your team start gelling into a tactic.

Yet another person expecting some miracle tactic that beats everyone without the need to put any work in.

tried over a few games, but will take ur advice and stick with one tactic.

thanks for the help

Last edited:

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. You need to give players at least 5 games before a new tactic begins to work.

Hi, I have alse used many tactics. Now using Brian Clough V2. Usually first season is only fight against relegation. What I did was: selled many players who didnt do well with the tactic (alves, tuncay, pogatetz etc) and bought some youngsters with bigger potential (Skjelbred, Fleck, Smolov, Kotysch etc.) Second season seems to be much better.

sold some fo the clubs best players havent you took a gamble