Tomas Scheel

Reaction score
This is my first team with FM 2013 (I holidayed to get a later start to create some history/regens)

Started with Scunthorpe in 2023 and raised them from the bottom of nPower League 2 to nPower League 1 in 2 years. with my 3rd year getting 5th place in npower league 1. Now its my 4th year with the team, and I have started to hit a brick wall.

I realized in my second year that the single (I know now that having only one was dumb) tactic I was using started to fail at the end of the season, but I thought nothing of it. Then when it REALLY started to fail in the third season I knew I had to do something about it if I wanted to advance further than where I was.

With this fourth season, I created two new tactics. One strong defensively 4-5-1 (or so I think) and one strong offensively 3-4-3(hopefully), with my original tactic being the all arounder 4-1-3-2 (it says 4-4-2 in my tactic name though).

What Im worried though, is that these tactics might not work or I might be taking two steps backwards. Any advice from the community regarding all parts of my team would be appreciated, and I have included a long list of images so you can see my team from every direction.

Im pretty happy with what I've accomplished, bringing them from almost relegation in 2023 to 5th place in the npower league 1 last year. In addition, I've turned their 2 million dollar deficit into a profit, but Im sure I could do something to turn that around if Im retarded enough.

So fellow coaches, I would love to hear your advice on what I should do to advance my team.