Please help my league has 66 Champions League Spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwvu26

Reaction score
Hi,

I just set up a new American league system with 20 teams in division 1 and 2, and 18 in division 3. I also made USA and Mexico part of UEFA.

When I start the game, competition rules for the top tier of the American Division state that teams 1-66 qualify for CL! and 67-69 for UEFA Cup.

Anyone have any solutions to this? Is it because there are no EURO coefficients added by me to American teams or the league as a whole?

I mean 66 places and there aren't even that many teams in the entire league system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I don't want this all to go to waste, thanks.

I'll upload it too for anyone once I get the kinks worked out.

Have you tried adding the teams to the actual tournament as registered teams?

Not yet, but I feel that would only affect the current season, where there are 0 teams qualified, not the next season

Not yet, but I feel that would only affect the current season, where there are 0 teams qualified, not the next season

Then I'm stumped.I personally have never applied Champions League spots to my leagues when database customising,so you might want to ask experienced people such as:

• Pompey Dan
  • StuW
  • Dan
  • Nick Main
  • Alcaraz

when I set it up, there is no option for how many spots you get, I think it automatically allocates them based on EURO coefficient of the countries...and since USA and Mexico have none, I figurered it would just give 1 spot to each country and start them in the very very first qualifying rounds. I don't know what to do spent all day doing it don't want it to be for wasted I'm excited for the league.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Fixed my own problem...needed to add coefficients to the countries...now just to figure out the right level to make 2 teams qualify instead of 1. Thanks for the registered teams idea though, i was able to add teams to both EUro CUp and ECC for the 1st season

Status
Not open for further replies.