Jamescams94

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm knew to this game and would appreciate some help.

I started with Swansea City earlier and had a transfer budget of 5 million I believe. However, I had no assistant manager so I decided to start again.

I just started a new career, but I have £0 budget, is there any reason to this? It's no fun not being able to spend anything!

I'd appreciate any help, cheers. :)

I'm sure you went on the new patch which is 12.2 or Marshell's patch....If you wanna start with no budget and needs to get some money, sell some of your players or look into free transfers.

Yes I think I did choose patch 12.2, so if I start again and don't choose this patch I will have some money? Thanks.

haha I feel sorry for you, that must have been one unpleasant surprise. A lot of clubs have 0 transfer budget apparently on that patch. Yes, if you go back to the one you were previously using, you should have 5 million in the bank. good luck :)

I know, I wasn't very happy when I saw that, considering none of there players are worth much haha! Cheers guys, I'll try the default patch then.

You've got yourself a right little gem in Scotty Sinclair there. Never sell him. Use him as in inside forward on the left wing and he will be immense. With a few shrewd signings, you should be able to finish top half and then challenge for Europe soon.

I used the newest patch with the updated teams etc. I still have £0 budget but I don't mind too much, they now have Michu, De Guzman and an alright centre-back. Yeah that's what I'm doing with Sinclair, I suck at this game though, so I'll be happy with avoiding relegation!

Keep Joe Allen as well, he's brilliant...I brought him for my Shakthar team :)