ConnorParry17

Reaction score
Right ive been wanting to know this for a while now so i'd be very thankful if someone could help me out.
On the editor how do i get my players to have their stats all 20? I have changed Raheem Sterling PA and CA to 200 but when in the game his stats are 14/15. how do I get them to be 19/20??

Sorry for the blunt response mate.
You can get them higher by manually setting some stats to 19/20. For example, making all the stats that are important for his position 19/20. If you try to make them all 20 the game will drop them.

Hope that made sense to you, because reading it back, it made no sense to me.

Sorry for the blunt response mate.
You can get them higher by manually setting some stats to 19/20. For example, making all the stats that are important for his position 19/20. If you try to make them all 20 the game will drop them.

Hope that made sense to you, because reading it back, it made no sense to me.
Haha its alright mate :) Yeah i get what you're saying, so if its a Striker i should do his finishing 20 etc?

It's impossible to do it using the editor the game came with.
Having a CA/PA of 200 for both will just make all the stats 14/15 or so because it's balancing them out, if you look at Messi he has a PA of 197 or so.
It's all to do with balancing out players and compromise, you could get some stats to 18-20 but you'll have to limit yourself on others.

Also please don't keep posting the same question in new threads.

It's impossible to do it using the editor the game came with.
Having a CA/PA of 200 for both will just make all the stats 14/15 or so because it's balancing them out, if you look at Messi he has a PA of 197 or so.
It's all to do with balancing out players and compromise, you could get some stats to 18-20 but you'll have to limit yourself on others.

Also please don't keep posting the same question in new threads.
Right I'm starting to understand this. For example if i was Editing a striker i should have his shooting as 18-20 but his long throws at 15?

Right I'm starting to understand this. For example if i was Editing a striker i should have his shooting as 18-20 but his long throws at 15?

You'd put long throws, tackling, marking etc at a much much lower number.
You can't and wont be able to have a player with 15+ in every single stat along with some 20s.

What you'll do is go through all the main ones and have them at around 18 or so in the editor with a couple of them at 20. Then the next most desirable ones you'd say put at 15-16. Then the ones that aren't really needed such as tackling, marking you'd leave at 0.
The game will then fill out all the ones left at 0 whilst keeping most or all of the ones you put at 15-16 and 18-20 depending on how many you put.

You'd put long throws, tackling, marking etc at a much much lower number.
You can't and wont be able to have a player with 15+ in every single stat along with some 20s.

What you'll do is go through all the main ones and have them at around 18 or so in the editor with a couple of them at 20. Then the next most desirable ones you'd say put at 15-16. Then the ones that aren't really needed such as tackling, marking you'd leave at 0.
The game will then fill out all the ones left at 0 whilst keeping most or all of the ones you put at 15-16 and 18-20 depending on how many you put.

Thank you very much It worked perfectly now :)