I have a feeling there is another place to set the relegation numbers, maybe in the competition overview, but I don't have the game in front of me so cant be sure & cant check.

The rest looks right which is probably why its so frustrating :p

Not had a lot of experience with the advanced editor this year so could be giving you a *** steer. :S

I have a feeling there is another place to set the relegation numbers, maybe in the competition overview, but I don't have the game in front of me so cant be sure & cant check.

The rest looks right which is probably why its so frustrating :p

Not had a lot of experience with the advanced editor this year so could be giving you a *** steer. :S

Cheers Lippo, I'll have a look and see what I come up with.

As crazy as this sounds, I just saved the changes, reloaded the database and loaded my editor file (the equivalent of a reboot) and it's working n now.

I'd say there editor ran into a bug that meant it wasn't reading the files correctly.

As crazy as this sounds, I just saved the changes, reloaded the database and loaded my editor file (the equivalent of a reboot) and it's working n now.

I'd say there editor ran into a bug that meant it wasn't reading the files correctly.

Excellent! Had me wondering because everything seemed right.