please help...

glen2006

Reaction score
can someone help, i tried to save a skin but messed it all up and now when i load fm07, it freezes just before the start menu, i think i've erased certain bits in the skin when adding the new 1, what can i do?????

Reinstall the game, then reinstall the skin - properly

ok thanx, ive already reinstalled it and downloaded another skin, the lightning 1, i've unzipped it into the skin folder but when i run fm07, and go to prefrences to chage it over, there is only 1 option, and thats the origanal 1, whys that???

should i erase the origanal skins (flexion and flexion right) so the the new 1 will work or is there something else i need to do, becasue i have unzipped the new 1 into the skin file but when i load up footie manager, and try tp change the skin, it dont give me the option. please help.

The skins should work. What folder have you unzipped it too?

It should be: Program Files>SI>FM2007>Data>Skins

If this is where youve put it Im stumped

would it make a diffrence if the football manager game is a download???
i unzipped it into programme files/sports interactive/football manager 2007/data/skins.
when i go into the folder their is a few icons which are...
flexion
flexion (right)
and the new 1 done earlier - lightningskin07
then theirs the zip file which looks like a coloured book and then theirs a
XML document which is 1kb and its called config.

I HOPE U CAN HELP ME.

Do I Need To Erase One Of The Other Skins That Was Originaly There Because When I Play The Game And Try To Change The Skin, It Only Gives Me 2 Options Which Are The 2 Origanal Ones ;o(

Ignore Them Last 2 Messages I Sent, Ive Managed To Do It.
But Thank You Very Much For Helping Me.
Glen.