you are an addict bro,admit itlike the rest of us.You will suffer and carry on the save wont you lol.the magic of FM

so you took over a big but not top club in one of the most top heavy leagues in Europe and it fills you with angst that you keep falling short? That's managing in Germany. You should be proud of getting that close. And when you do keep going with the save and finally do win that title, think of how sweet it will be. You will remember that accomplishment more than almost any other FM achievement.

This reminds me of my PSV save from FM2012, where Ajax was led by Keoman (Koeman?) and he was ******* CRAZY and made great signings and in 8 seasons i won 4 titles and they won 4 and it was pretty even in cup and supercup and we even met in the Champions League semi final and i lost and i was so heartbroken.

Also that Inter Milan save from 2014 where it took me 7 ******* seasons to win the Champions League and then i won it 3 times in 5 years.

Thank you for reminding me.

Keep at it, bro!

Also found this old screenshot, thought you might like it.

View attachment 113524

Last edited:
Love saves like yours. Hate it when I dominte makes the game boring af.

With clubs like Bayern in the same league it is hardly surprising you haven't won. However, as others have said keep going you will win eventually then you will realise all you hard work and angst was worth it in the end. It's like trying to get a small club into the top league (let alone winning the league) you have to take the good with the bad. Remember the saying 'good things come to those that wait'. It will happen

@Bigpapa42

You are most right sir, thing is this never happened to me in previous FMs. Bundesliga is probably my favourite league to play in and I have won it with Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Moenchengladbach, Leverkusen, Hamburg and even Leipzig, and ALWAYS within the first three seasons.
Last season, my fifth, I was definitely the best German team around as I dominated both Bayern and Dortmund in the league and they didn't even get past the first group in the Champions League, with me reaching the semifinals. However, it just seems that every season goes the same way: I dominate each and everyone of the 38 league games but keep stupidly losing odd games against small teams, and ALWAYS with the same rubbish players scoring against me (i.e. Andre Hahn, Jhon Cordoba and Maximilian Philipp). And I always lose precious points in the last games in May, consequently losing the title.

I keep wasting billions and billions in the transfer market while Bayern wins all the time with the same f*cking lineup with Mueller, Neuer, Lewandowski, Alaba, Vidal, Hummels etc. they are all over 30yo but they still kick *** like age is not an issue.
I keep trying different tactics but they still win all games with the same, f*cking, stupid 4-3-2-1 that they have been using for 5 seasons. I feel like a **** fool.

2zgyjqx.png

Screenshot taken at the winter break in season 2021/22, my sixth managing FC Schalke.
I have not lost a single game in the entire season yet, Champions League and DFB Pokal included.

I swear to all you want that if I end up losing the league again not only I will delete the save, but I will also uninstall the game.

I did it. I won it. I WON THE F*CKING LEAGUE

34 games
27 wins
7 draws
0 defeats (probably just the secon or third time that I accomplish this in my whole FM history).
88 points
99 goals scored, 19 allowed

I lost just one game in the entire season, against FC Bayern in the German Cup (and it was a totally crazy game that I finished with eight men). Even in the Champions League I was knocked out with a double draw again Manchester City, who scored more goals than me away.

It has been a pain but I finally did it, now I have a totally OP team for the Bundesliga, I must win the Champions League within the next 1-2 seasons before I more onto a new save.