Please Please Help !!!

Toozey

Reaction score
Squad Harmony Is Very Poor!

Anyone got any tips on how to deal with a negative atmosphere emating from the squad?

And by the way, i'm in my second season and im currently second after 6 games so it's not as if we are losing games! ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Stop signing many players every season, get rid of any disruptive influences and when putting players on the transfer list try not to put 'not needed' unless you are really desperate for him to leave (whether that's down to him turning clubs down or because he's just a negative influence and causing trouble).

Instill discipline into the team, by issuing warnings and fines where appropriate such as for being sent off for silly or violent things or for missing training.

Start to manipulate players' morale and motivation more - if you go to the confidence menu, choose the 'players' option and see what the fans are saying. Warn players (appropriately of course - a minor warning or minor praise is the best way to start - save the big things for when big changes are needed) or praise them based on this feedback. Do not overuse it though - once every so often is enough.

Essentially, get a stable squad with a minimum of new signings every season and start to manage those players using the tools available.

Stop signing many players every season, get rid of any disruptive influences and when putting players on the transfer list try not to put 'not needed' unless you are really desperate for him to leave (whether that's down to him turning clubs down or because he's just a negative influence and causing trouble).

Instill discipline into the team, by issuing warnings and fines where appropriate such as for being sent off for silly or violent things or for missing training.

Start to manipulate players' morale and motivation more - if you go to the confidence menu, choose the 'players' option and see what the fans are saying. Warn players (appropriately of course - a minor warning or minor praise is the best way to start - save the big things for when big changes are needed) or praise them based on this feedback. Do not overuse it though - once every so often is enough.

Essentially, get a stable squad with a minimum of new signings every season and start to manage those players using the tools available.

Ah thanks alot , There was only one player there for confidence - players and it was good!
I'll have a look to see if I have any players under "not needed"

And I won't sign any players in the transfer window , that's probably the main reason

thanks.

And I won't sign any players in the transfer window , that's probably the main reason

That's usually the main reason :) Try a couple of seasons where you keep players being brought in for the first team to two or three players maximum.

edit: re. fans confidence - I check after every match, and make statements to the press based from it when appropriate. Different players every week is fine, same player every week is bad :)

see all players personal-what do they think-give them new contracts if they want,give them transfer etc.(not only main team,also see reserves and youth team)

ive learned that if you youse positive team talks, harmony goes up..

ive learned that if you youse positive team talks, harmony goes up..

Harmony improves from a lot of factors. Teamtalks can improve players' morale and so will help in the long run if players are happy and your use of teamtalks leads to you being listed as one of their favoured personnel - the downside is that you can negatively impact harmony by being too positive as well as ruin motivation levels by being positive at inappropriate times. It's a fine line to walk and one of the lesser tools in comparison to things like stability within the squad and maintaining squad discipline which are less likely to cause negative results.