MCFC_Rob

Reaction score
When I watch my team play a game in FM2011 when the game loads up and the match starts the game just freezes on the kick off bit. Then when a goal happens it shows the highlights fine but then freezes again. What is wrong!!

It is not my computer as its ratings are 5 star for both of the things on the game and it used to work fine. WHAT IS WRONG!!

Are you running other programs in the background?

Have you patched your game? Updated windows, drivers, directx ect.?

I sometimes have the internet running in the background but I used to when it worked so I dont think its that and no I haven't updated anything either or patched my game

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I have uninstalled the game and loaded it again and that hasnt done anything either

if it freezes at kick off how come your able to score??

When I watch my team play a game in FM2011 when the game loads up and the match starts the game just freezes on the kick off bit. Then when a goal happens it shows the highlights fine but then freezes again. What is wrong!!
So the game keeps running even though the picture has freezed and you're still able to finish your games? Sounds like you've just unintentionally picked 'Show only commentary' form the match view controls.

Last edited:
The game keeps running, thanks for telling me about the show only commentary thing, i will check it now.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

I have done that and it works, cheers for the great info thanks for the help.

Last edited: