Please please please help me i cant find a formation to get a win with

adamfinchale

Reaction score
please can some one that is good with tactics help me please as i have created numours tactics and download serval more but i still cant get my team to pick up a win althrough i have amazing players and support staff nothing seems to work for me so i would be very grateful if you willing to help me either respond here or message me either would be great and your help would be greatfuly appciated

man city are my team my players are as follows

GK

Joe Hart
Steve Mandanda
Kasper Schmeichel

RB

Maicon
Micah Richards

CB

Joleon Lescott
Toby Alderweireld
Dede
Jores Okore
Dedryck Boyata
Neven Subotic
Matija Nastasic
Vincent Kompany

LB

Jetro Willlems
Gael Clichy
David Alaba

RM

James Milner
Samir Nasri

CM

Gareth Barry
Radja Nainggolan
Morgan Schneiderlin
Luiz Gustavo
Sandro
Jack Rodwell
Yaya Toure
Marouane Fellaini
Andrea Poli

LM

James Rodriguez
David Silva
Cristian Tello

AM

Henrik Mkhitaryan

ST

Edison Cavani
Carlos Tevez
Stevan Jovetic
Sergio Aguero
Nicklas Helenius
Iago Aspas
Robert Lewandowski
Falcao
Jelle Vossen
Leonard Kweuke
John Guidetti

Would Ideally Like To Play Tiki Taka Football With At Least 2 Up To If Possible But Any Tactic Would Be Great Due To The Crisis Im In

Thanks

Adam

You can play any tactic with that squad! I wonder how do you manage so many strikers?

i rotate my strikers but they dont seem to score which is a problem and i also thought it would be eat due to how good my team are but like i said unfortunatly i cant

What season are you in ? I ask because you have 24 new players and this always, always gets you a totally ungelled team. Combine this with constantly swapping tactics and its no wonder you are in trouble

Last edited:
sorry i didnt see your reason behind asking is there anything i can do to get my team back to a winning team like they shud be

He said why? Too many new players, constant tactic rotation, "no wonder you are in trouble".

To get your team to know each other, you will need 6 to 10 weeks with the same tactic, plus 10 more weeks to get the tactic gelled.

Patience my friend.

But, why not just play a narrow 4123 Fluid, Standard with high pressing and use more width ( play wider), pass to feet. Use really attacking fullbacks and a DMC on support, one MC on defend and the otyher MC as a ballwinner /support

man city are my team my players are as follows

GK

Joe Hart
Steve Mandanda
Kasper Schmeichel

RB

Maicon
Micah Richards

CB

Joleon Lescott
Toby Alderweireld
Dede
Jores Okore
Dedryck Boyata
Neven Subotic
Matija Nastasic
Vincent Kompany

LB

Jetro Willlems
Gael Clichy
David Alaba

RM

James Milner
Samir Nasri

CM

Gareth Barry
Radja Nainggolan
Morgan Schneiderlin
Luiz Gustavo
Sandro
Jack Rodwell
Yaya Toure
Marouane Fellaini
Andrea Poli

LM

James Rodriguez
David Silva
Cristian Tello

AM

Henrik Mkhitaryan

ST

Edison Cavani
Carlos Tevez
Stevan Jovetic
Sergio Aguero
Nicklas Helenius
Iago Aspas
Robert Lewandowski
Falcao
Jelle Vossen
Leonard Kweuke
John Guidetti

Would Ideally Like To Play Tiki Taka Football With At Least 2 Up To If Possible But Any Tactic Would Be Great Due To The Crisis Im In

Thanks

Adam
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...19187-gonzo11s-godfather-classic-4-4-2-a.html
I think this tactic would work for you. It had brought a lot of success for me in my Dortmund and Stoke save. I won the treble with Stoke on first season so i think it would work well with City ;)
Possession is not a problem with this tactic :)

so all season i will struggle is this what your saying

If you are indeed in your first season and have THAT many new players, along with the ones Mancini singned that are also actually new, and you have been switching tactics all the time, pethaps the morale is low etc. Yes, then you will struggle to meet your expectations.

I would probably restart the game and not add any transfers founds etc, perhaps getting only Cavani and one more player.

when my team get used to each other how many goals could i be looking for from my strikers

when my team get used to each other how many goals could i be looking for from my strikers

With the risk of being boring, its impossible to say but if you get everything right, the tactical approach, tweaking it slightly as a reaction to what you see on the pitch, the man management etc, then you should be able to score more goals than any team did in the EPL this season.