Gosho1991

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been trying all day to create lower leagues in Austria, but I failed...I failed hard.Please, can someone create like 2-3 tiers below ''Firist Division'' for me?Please.I'd appreciate that very much.

Regards,
George

Hello,
I know the system of the austrian football, but I can't work with the editor...I tried to add the lower tier leagues to the existing football system, but I failed.Now I am sure I can't make it alone, so please if someone can do it for me...just the regional leagues. :)

Thank you.
Regards,
George

Pfff...I just noticed that I am asking for help in the sector for FM14 and I need help with FM12..Well, if anybody can help me with the same problem but for FM12 I'd be happy to accept it.

Please move this thread to the FM12 area if it's possible.

Regards,
George

I got the lower league in Austria to work, but for some reason Fussball Regionliga teams will never get promoted to the first division, the only way I see that happen is if you recreated the "nation ruling" from the ground up

Ahhh, I guess the problem is not in me then, because I've got the same problem - the lower tier teams will never get promoted to First Division and above.How can I recreate the whole nation ruling from the beginning?

first you need to activate advanced editor for fm2012 if you want to recreate default system.
if you have promotion problems its probably related to dates of that competition. try to move dates and leave more days between ending of competition(include playoffs also here-add E.G. 2 weeks for it) and nation "season update day"