Please tell me this is a glitch...

MattieD6

Reaction score
e95f0c694ab20fbc33688056d604bbfd.png

5c782446e09fe3982cae5d18a1d4f255.png

Why are English players so over priced!?!?!?!?!

England produces **** players irl, no idea why they produce any talent on game.

The amount of English players with Champions League winners medals begs to differ ;)

England as a country produces great players that are mismanaged internationally so don't do well at international tournaments. You cannot deny their prowess at club level though.

Anyway, English players are overpriced because of the squad allocation rules in the premiership meaning you have to have 4 players trained by your club etc, and x amount of english players. Also, England doesn't produce that manay talents compared to other countries, and every club HAS to have english players in it, there aren't enough talented players to go around. Supply and demand.

And what exactly are Barkley, Sterling, Shaw, Ward-Prowse, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere and the like?

One fact people seem to forget with transfers, What if the AI doesnt want to sell that player? When I get an offer for a player I dont want to sell, I put it at a stupid value. 999 times out of 1000 they will go away, but that 1 time they do pay, I let him go

The amount of English players with Champions League winners medals begs to differ ;)

England as a country produces great players that are mismanaged internationally so don't do well at international tournaments. You cannot deny their prowess at club level though.

Anyway, English players are overpriced because of the squad allocation rules in the premiership meaning you have to have 4 players trained by your club etc, and x amount of english players. Also, England doesn't produce that manay talents compared to other countries, and every club HAS to have english players in it, there aren't enough talented players to go around. Supply and demand.

You don't need any English players in England.

Its 8 players trained in England for 3 years before 21st birthday.

For continental competitions it's 4 players trained at the club between the ages of 15 and 21 and 8 players trained in England between 15 and 21 :)

One fact people seem to forget with transfers, What if the AI doesnt want to sell that player? When I get an offer for a player I dont want to sell, I put it at a stupid value. 999 times out of 1000 they will go away, but that 1 time they do pay, I let him go

I understand they don't want to sell him but Spurs were interested in the player I p/EX and they still rejected.

The player I was trying to buy wasn't even a bench player, they weren't using him :(

And what exactly are Barkley, Sterling, Shaw, Ward-Prowse, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wilshere and the like?

****, Overrated, Decent, ****, Decent, Always injured.

TL;dr

Sterling is abit over rated hes decent tho
Ward-Prowse looks class will be at a top club in next 3-4 years
The Ox is very very good not world class but very good
Wilshere is class if he can sort his injuries out he could be world class
Luke Shaw is going to be as good or maybe better than Ashley Cole so hes going to be world class!
Barkley WOW! I love watching this guy he could be the new Scholes and for me Scholes is the best player ever in the premier league

and also show a SS of this guy wanna see what hes like if teams offering ?94m

2161c16a355cb63f31b0e8ed3a65ed7d.png

Ended up paying 25m + a player with the option of 30m after 50 league goals for him.

but he's is like so terrible for that amount. I thought I was overpaying on 18 year olds with this much talent, and i still never paid close to that for a player. The most I've ever spent was 60 million for Varane, after chasing him for 4 years.

Yep, wasn't to happy with the price but he has "World Class" potential and with those mentals will definitely grow to something special.

I hope, broke transfer records for him hahaha

Yep, wasn't to happy with the price but he has "World Class" potential and with those mentals will definitely grow to something special.

Honestly can't see him being much better than say Podolski at this point. He's 22, his best developing years are behind him. Mentals are good, not great. He is a decent all around player though, but definitely not worth 55 million.

Tip: Scout Ireland extensively, I signed a AMC,AMR, MR from like Shamrock for 250k and he has PA of 197. Already got a cap at 19.

I am still completely flabergasted at how much money you spent on what i would define as a "*****" player, like serisouly, ?60m is unbelievable!!!

There is absolutely nothing that would make me pay more than 10m for him!!