tamu05

Reaction score
i have found this player from river, but i can't buy him, why is it?/ is it becoz of argentinian league is view only in my saved game??

He's not a regen, but I think that he is created player who can't buy

He looks quality!

can't buy?? so why is he in the game then??
thanx

Is he greyed out on the squad screen?
If so you cant buy him

Hes an amateur, made up by the game to give teams without enough players an actual squad.

so, what does the greyed out player means? created one??

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

ok thanx guys

it happenes to me all the time and when i click on gerymany none of the shadded squad come up.

thats one **** good player there, pity you cant get him, what you can do is (I think) add yourself as a Manager of that team (if you have it as playable, which I dont think you do as their players wont be greyed out if you did) but you can offer greyed out players contracts which would make them into "real" players...

I have never done this but I have read during the game the tips that come up during loading screens mention this... may be a naughty way of getting him if you can that is ;)

i have found this player from river, but i can't buy him, why is it?/ is it becoz of argentinian league is view only in my saved game??

my word what a player !!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

thats one **** good player there, pity you cant get him, what you can do is (I think) add yourself as a Manager of that team (if you have it as playable, which I dont think you do as their players wont be greyed out if you did) but you can offer greyed out players contracts which would make them into "real" players...

I have never done this but I have read during the game the tips that come up during loading screens mention this... may be a naughty way of getting him if you can that is ;)

then how would that work if i was trying to make a german player real ?