Plug and play tactics that use no opposition instructions

bdare

Reaction score
Hi fellow tacticians/managersBasically when i go to the tactic section on here , the most of the popular tactics (koflok, Xenon, il devasto) use no*opposition*instructions*with success and winning titles etc .

My question is how is this possible to make because i for one make good tactics (i must say) and use opposition instructions (manually) normally winning titles/player awards/manager awards.

What im getting at is im trying to make a successful tactic using no opposition instructions as its a chore everytime i do it manually. i understand the game pretty well and the sort of guy who looks at patch notes/changes/ reading the game manual/ looking at tactic philosophies etc.

I would just like it to be a simple plug and play tactic without the worry of manually*doing*opposition instructions.*I've tried several tests but somehow it doesnt quite work and I get poor results.i seem stuck to use the method i always use. How do you guyz set yours up.

***** I MAKE MY TACTICS IN CLASSIC AS WELL******

Last edited:
Basically , it's Working without OIs because these tactics abuses the Match engine. Also, As almost all of them use a really high closing down system, one of the OIs that people usually use is actually already implemented.

Basically , it's Working without OIs because these tactics abuses the Match engine. Also, As almost all of them use a really high closing down system, one of the OIs that people usually use is actually already implemented.

Interesting !!!! so with the abuse of the match engine players don't really use oi's. Would there still be a way of making a tactic without oi's and still being successful???. Hold on ! doesn't high closing really break shape of your team, and applying oi's can only add more trouble than it's worth. Sorry for the questions.

Interesting !!!! so with the abuse of the match engine players don't really use oi's. Would there still be a way of making a tactic without oi's and still being successful???. Hold on ! doesn't high closing really break shape of your team, and applying oi's can only add more trouble than it's worth. Sorry for the questions.

If you with players mean " users/managers", then you hane understood it correctly.
So yes, its possible to make à tactic without OIs and get results. I probably easier às its one thing less to get wrong ;) High closing down does not break the shape, its the players ability and Will to close down as à team that messes things up. As an Example, Barcelona have no trouble using à really High pressing game as the players both have the skills ( player stats) and the will ( mental stats and morale, confidence etc) to do so whilst à team like Blackburn would struggle big tim( shape broken)