Gooders007

Reaction score
At this time of the year I love a good plug & play and win without much effort. I remember there was a good Brobs 4-1-2-3 tactic last couple of seasons. Anyone know of any successful ones this year?

I dont think its dead.

There are many PnP tactics (Mr Ls, Callamity, Locksmith etc) that work in a league you are a slight or clear favorite.

Problem is when it comes to underdogs.

Either **** teams in their league, or good teams for their league but **** for Champions League.

I dont think its dead.

There are many PnP tactics (Mr Ls, Callamity, Locksmith etc) that work in a league you are a slight or clear favorite.

Problem is when it comes to underdogs.

Either **** teams in their league, or good teams for their league but **** for Champions League.

Agreed. The FM folks really seem to have tried to make it harder for P&P tactics to work. My advice, gooders007, is to check out some of the threads by some reputable posters (e.g. check out the Tactic World Cup thread or threads by Mr. Hough, or Mr. Langvatn, etc.). As Djibril has stated, there are still some good tactics and folks are working to improve them every day.

Plug and play is dead, but that doesn't mean that good tactics are dead.

you'll find many great tactics on the forums but none of them will be instant wins. You'll need to think about what players you need to make it work and fire out the best way to adapt to that method of play.

Chouaib tactic

Try this
No OI
Team talk leave it to assistant manager
Training : pre-season fitness very high + tactics only .. rest of the season balanced average + Def positioning