Plummeting determination

MT2406

Reaction score
Any idea why my player's determination has just taken a dive off a cliff? Started at 20, steadily regressed to, presumably, my squad average but then, out of the blue, sunk by 10 points to a measly 5!!
He is in a mentoring group with older wiser more determined heads so can't understand what has happened!
Thoughts?

Paul Murray_ Progress.png

Might be a case of a young player being tutored by a senior player with low determination? Other than that, I have no idea what it can be, but it looks odd.

Might be a case of a young player being tutored by a senior player with low determination? Other than that, I have no idea what it can be, but it looks odd.
I believe this factors in when you see a players' determination nosedive. I've also seen random off-field events influence this too. Usually it will notify you with an email if there is something specific.
Do you currently have the player being mentored by other teammates?

I believe this factors in when you see a players' determination nosedive. I've also seen random off-field events influence this too. Usually it will notify you with an email if there is something specific.
Do you currently have the player being mentored by other teammates?
You are correct! I must have missed the email but when I searched back I did receive one that said a random off field event has had a disastrous effect on his personality. What a shame, had high hopes for the lad!